Friday, April 23, 2010

Update for friends

Update for my Family & dearest friends! Yes I still have Astrocytoma Glioma and will for the rest of my life but my last test showed it was not growing fast and the radiation and surgery resected most of it! Radiation was a one time shot as it was on my brain. As of conference I was still very sick and as I lay in bed Heavenly Father gave me the choice to live or continue as I was......I chose to fight!

As this was such a miracle for me I have kept it to myself.....I have quit taking all medications, started a mostly natural diet and am taking vitamins and drinking 2 gallons of water per day! No pop! Heavenly Father never said it would be easy rings in my ears daily!

I have a doctors appt May 6th.....this includes an MRI with and without contrast and an appt with the oncologist to follow to find out results......with one breath my life could change again ......the anticipation is horrable! The love for my kids is what keeps me going!

I can only send you my love and thank you for your prayers and support as this carries me through! I will never be able to thank all of you for your many selfless acts on my and my families behalf! Thank you infinity! I love you all very much and pray for you also!

No comments:

Post a Comment