Monday, January 4, 2010

Calling all Angels!

I have continually been in extreme pain that won't allow sleeping and my migraines make my whole body ache. I have also had seizures become more regular now and there is a lump growing on top of my head. As the radiation did not work and my cancer is rare especially for people as young as I am there is not much more than can do and the extensive pain pills and seizure pills are no longer helping. We are trying to get our insurance to work with us so I can get the needed procedure that could change my life in Houston- there is a clinic/hospital there who has had very much success in getting rid of Astrocytoma Glioma cancer- the FEDS will only let the procedure be practiced there at that hospital. I am in dire need of this procedure. They are requiring $1500 upfront and I have to fly down there with someone and pay to stay and be treated for 3 weeks with a chest catheter, then they will send me home if all goes well and I will be on a strict diet and be homebound unable to leave or see anyone due to the fact the smallest germ could hurt me.
I have gotten to the point that the pain is so horrible I am unable to sleep - I took 3 ambien last night and fell asleep at 4am and had to be awake for my kids in 3 short hours.....
At this point I will do whatever it takes to get down there to maybe have some kind of hope!
Everyone has been so kind and I hate to ask but if you can help or pray for me in any way I am asking humbly.
I am trying to ask relatives for financial help but our resources are very depleted as I have been trying to fight this for 2 years now. for me this is a last resort. I want to live if it be My Father in Heavens will but if it isn't this won't work out...
This is my last chance for hope.....if anyone has any ideas I am hoping to get down there to Houston within a month. This is my last chance at treatment.
Sincerely and Humbly yours-
Stacy Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment