Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Latest 12/13/2009

Thank you for the prayers my father-in-law has made a full recovery and we can't wait for his visit in a couple weeks! We are very blesses and thankful that he is back to his full self!
As for myself we don't know why my seizures are all of a sudden recurring in frequency......my oncologist and nurses were able to witness me seizures and verify they were grandmal and they put me back on steroids.....ahhhh....but if it stops the seizures that is ok. I also was given other medications and may have to have surgery sooner than later as the seizures could become very dangerous. I know prayers will help and whatever is decided it will go great!
I love you all and Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! And celebrate every day because I truly believe every day is a gift!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment