Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas; Gratitude and Tears of Joy

To my dearest friends and my ward family I can't find the words to tell you how grateful I am to you I have tried all day to come up with the words. You have made this Christmas the most memorable experience we have ever had- a memory all five of us can take with us no matter where our life may lead us. I can't tell you with words how much the experience means to me I will hold the looks on my children's faces and my husbands face forever. I have spent most the time crying tears of joy. I have never felt so loved as I have this Christmas and the whole month of December. I tried to start thank-yous and I just couldn't count the deeds that were done. I love you all so much- Christ has truly been with me during the diagnosis and through this Christmas season- I have seen Christ in all of you and the love has been incredible. My new friends and old friends it was a taste of how Heven might be and it is awesome. For one day I forgot about all my Doctors appointments the first week of February which will again verify everything and more medication added to my already full cabinet of pills- but for one day I lived with my family and Christ in the moment. Many tears of joy were shed. I hope you can all feel the love I have for you because I pray for you as you have helped carry me through this very scary time.
All my love-unconditional-
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment