Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update

Over the last few weeks my headaches have increased again and I have had a couple seizures which is disappointing and a tremendous set back but I am hoping it is just stress. I have contacted the Huntsman Center and they want to see me as soon as possible.  So I have an MRI Tuesday night and will see the doctor on Wednesday. I am not going to worry until then. I appreciate everyone caring and I cannot say that enough. Some how I don't feel worthy but it is muchly appreciated,


All my love-

Stacy

7 comments:

  1. So sorry for your return of symptoms. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, you are amazing to me! You are such an inspiration, and we have learned so much from you. Keep the faith, and we'll keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy,
    Good luck with the MRI this week. We will be praying for you.
    It was wonderful to see you yesterday. You have such an infectious smile, and your cheerfulness stayed with me the rest of the day. Thank-you.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy,
    Is there anything we can do to help with your stress? Could we have Malia over to play on Wednesday? Sadie will be bored out of her mind and driving me crazy since there is no school...We'd love to have her for a few hours if we could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey stacy!
    brett and i ♥ you SOOOO much!!!!!
    very cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy has had that beautiful smile and happy spirit her entire life!!!! Stacy I am praying for you also. It is so fun to see a picture of you and your family. You have done well kid!!! So happy to find your blog. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of you so much I appreciate everyone thinking of me enough to read this blog you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete